ELTA specializes in supplying products for harsh environments and thus provides a range of reliable and high-performance products, in compliance with aeronautical standards in force, and in accordance with customer specifications for more specific projects.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY
ELTA has a wealth of expertise in the design, production and maintenance of cutting-edge electronic equipment for hostile environments. The AERONAUTICS BU focuses on three markets:
- Emergency locator transmitters, for which ELTA supplies a complete range of products and accessories,
- Wireless connectivity: ELTA has expertise in wireless technologies, gained from ELTA's Space activities (Digital Signal Processing) in the fields of Radio-frequencies, notably UHF,
- Energy conversion, thanks to its technological and aeronautical know-how, ELTA has become a company renowned for the implementation of optimized, reliable and competitive solutions in the field of onboard electronics. .
CUSTOM AND OFF-THE-SHELF SOLUTIONS
ELTA offers its customers:
- off-the-shelf products, (based on R&D and product policies, with self-funded development),
- development to customers' specifications.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
RESEARCH AND INDUSTRIAL RESOURCES
ELTA draws upon technical expertise gained over many years in Radio Frequency, Microwave Frequency and Signal Processing.
ELTA also has the following resources at its disposal:
- An Electronic and Mechanical Design office,
- A wiring unit,
- A clean room for component bonding,
- Analog and digital measurement equipment,
- Simulation and development software.
INVESTMENT: FROM INNOVATION TO MANUFACTURE
To remain competitive, improve its performance and provide its customers with reliable and innovative products, ELTA invests a large share of its earnings in R&D.
ELTA is also a member of the Aerospace Valley and Pégase competitiveness clusters, and is a member of Gifas.
Through its active participation, ELTA maintains a forward-thinking approach, following changes in its markets and anticipating the future expectations of customers.