Automatic emergency locator transmitter:ADT406 AF/AP Nav+
The ADT 406 AF NAV+ automatic/fixed emergency locator transmitter meets European and U.S. standards
The ADT 406 AF Nav+ model is approved by the Cospas-Sarsat system and functions on three frequencies (406, 243, 121.5 MHz).
The ADT 406 range ELTs are equipped with dual antenna access (external + portable) to ensure signal transmission and are powered by batteries with a 5 year life span.
The ADT 406 AF Nav+ model is a variation of the ADT 406 AF to which has been added the utilization of the standard localization protocol.
In combination with the navigation interface, the ADT 406 AF NAV + thus satisfies the latest French regulations which demand this type of coding.
- Compact, lightweight, stand-alone
- Compatible with all protocols
- Identification Module
- Selectable automatic activation direction
- Dual antenna access
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Can be connected to onboard GPS via the navigation interface
- No false activation induced by EMI