Its mastery of technologies and the aeronautical environment has enabled ELTA to become a recognized player in the implementation of optimized, reliable and competitive solutions in the field of onboard electronics.
ELTA carries out the development, qualification and production for its equipment, and provides support.
ELTA designs, produces and provides through-life support for power supply (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC, UPS), battery charging, variable frequency drive and actuator command energy conversion equipment and systems. The power range covered extends from one hundred Watts up to 5 kW.
ELTA handles the development, qualification, production and support for its equipment in both civil and military applications, and thus works with the major aircraft manufacturers and complete-system integrators for implementing specialized functions.
ELTA's know-how is organized into the following areas of expertise:
- Power Electronics: DC/DC, AC/DC, DC/AC converters from 100 W up to 5 kW. Power for processors or cockpit equipment. Power and frequency converters from 28V DC, 115V AC and 230V AC networks, fixed frequency or variable frequency.
- System Integration: implementation of the development and qualification of complete systems (control and regulation of onboard cooling systems, de-icing windshields, etc.).
Examples of applications that ELTA has been involved in:
- Lighting and dedicated network power supply,
- Actuator command (EHA, EMA) for flight, braking, and reverse thrust controls,
- Development of complete systems, such as the regulation and motors for air conditioning systems and de-icing.
Support for onboard electronics is provided internationally by ELTA and its service-centers