The equipment is totally configurable. Equipped with configurable upstream frequency transposition, and ingestion options, the HDRM (High Data Rate Modem) offers the user a complete reliable and integrated solution.
The HDRM is a demodulator designed to receive very high rate signals. This equipment, integrated into ground stations and test benches, allows for the receipt of modulations in the domains of observation and scientific missions.
- 1 to 2 TMI channels, completely independent by chassis
- Input frequency: 720MHz
- BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, 8PSK signal demodulation
- Meets CCSDS standard
- Data ingestion, frame synchronization associated processing functions
- Programmable bit rate (up to 360 Mbps per channel)
- BER measurement and PRBS generator
- Compact 19”, 4 U design