Directly developed from our multi-modal experience, this equipment incorporates advanced technologies and new-generation proprietary boards. ELTA thus demonstrates its ability to develop comprehensive and integrated solutions: demodulation, synchronization and decoding, onboard testing systems, (BER measurement, test modulator for short and long loops). The equipment is fully configurable and can be updated easily via an Ethernet interface.
The UHDRM (Ultra High Data Rate Modem) is a new demodulator designed to receive ultra high speed signals. This equipment, integrated with ground stations and test benches, allows for receipt of these modulations in the fields of observation and scientific missions.
- 1 to 3 TMI channels, totally independent by chassis
- Input frequency: 720MHz / 1.2 GHz
- Completely digital design (demodulation, synchronization et decoding)
- BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, 8PSK signal demodulation
- Meets CCSDS standard
- Programmable bit rate (up to 1Gbps per channel, for 3Gbps per equipment unit)
- BER measurement and PRBS generator
- Data ingestion, frame synchronization associated processing functions
- 10.2” tactile screen for an optimized man machine interface
- Compact 19”, 4 U design