Portable/survival emergency locator transmitter: ADT 406 S
The ADT 406 S is a portable/survival emergency locator transmitter meeting European and U.S. standards
The ADT 406 model is approved by the Cospas-Sarsat system and functions on three frequencies (406, 243, 121.5 MHz).
It is a portable survival type universal ELT approved by the European and U.S. authorities, EASA and FAA.
The ADT 406 S ELT was designed to activate automatically on contact with water, or manually.
- Compact, lightweight, stand-alone
- Identification Module
- Manual and water activation
- Optional storage/transport bag
- Optional wall mount bracket
- Meets the latest international standards
- Easy maintenance and installation
- No false activation induced by EMI