TRD 720: Monoscan Tracking Receiver
The monoscan receivers are principally focused on Earth observation and flight testing.
- Configuration possible in coherent or non-coherent mode
- A single frequency transposition is necessary for the tracking receiver
- The circular polarization source delivers 3 signals: Σ, ΔX, ΔY
- The equipment provides digital or analogue pointing instructions to the ACU
- An additional modulator that transforms the 3 output signals into a modulated signal can be supplied separately or integrated into an ELTA frequency converter